- Automation Workshop supports unlimited number of automated Tasks (robots).
- Automation Workshop easily handles 10,000+ Tasks without any impact on performance.
- Memory usage per Task (workflow) is around 20-50KB (or even less).
- Tasks are executed extremely fast—with millisecond precision.
- Execute any Task with any user credentials—currently logged in, SYSTEM or specified.
- Did you know that Tasks can be started from Desktop shortcut, Tray Icon, or Command line?
Triggers & Actions
- Automation Workshop supports unlimited number of Triggers and Actions.
- Trigger Manager · locate Triggers by their current (and scheduled) activation conditions.
- Triggers · define when to run a Task.
- Actions · define what a Task does.
- All file & folder Actions support Unicode filenames and 30,000+ characters long path.
- Variable Wizard · basics of creating Trigger-Action and Action-Action connections.
- Automation Workshop can monitor local and network shares.
- Remote File Watchers—SFTP Watcher, FTP Watcher, Amazon S3 Watcher and WebDAV Watcher—support file monitoring using secure connections, be it Plain, SSH, SCP, Explicit or Implicit modes, or SSL · See FTP automation highlights.
- Every Trigger supports multiple file masks, authentication with username and password, or Access key, or SSH key, or client certificates. Additionally, validate server fingerprints.
- Triggers can actively monitor (including regular polling) for file or folder changes—be it new, existing, modified, deleted or renamed files (or folders).
- Send Email Action supports an unlimited number of attachments, via SSL or TLS.
- Authenticate with PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5 methofds or use AUTO detect—intelligently detect the authentication method and seamlessly initiates the most secure communication session possible.
- Automatically send an email reports on Task successful or failed completion.
- Virtually unlimited length of variable names.
- Human-readable variable names that can contain spaces and Unicode characters.
- Access both current and previous variable values.
- Once set up, Automation Workshop runs fully unattended in background as Windows Service, without requiring user to log in. Designed with energy efficiency in mind and is perfectly suitable for all platforms from servers to laptops.
- Service overview · Automation Workshop Service that executes automated operations.
- Service options · configure the Service, the core of automation operations.
- Log Manager · provides detailed operation reports with filtering and sorting options.
- Notification area icon · interactive status in Taskbar.
- Automatic audit and error log archiving & rotating.
- Backup options · setup regular automatic backup of tasks and settings.
- Backup & Restore explained · learn how to avoid data loss with built-in backup functionality.
- Automation Workshop Manager · GUI shows Tasks and operations in real-time.
- Visual tools · all your RPA tools, without code, all visual.
- Queue Manager · monitor past and ongoing Tasks in real-time.
- Task Finder · quickly locate Tasks based on their Triggers, Actions and execution credentials.
- Options · fine-tune the automation framework.
- Customize · adjust visuals of Automation Workshop.
- The Add Action window supports instant search & filter by any keyword or alias.
- To take a quick look at the running Tasks, press Ctrl+Q. Press it again, to close the Queue Manager.
- Stuck? Need help? Every application window has context-sensitive online help.
- Create automated tasks easier than ever before. Enjoy great usability features and an awesome performance. Your imagination is your only limit!
- Monitor an FTP or SFTP for new and changed files
- Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server
- Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts
- Monitor a folder and automatically send an email with report files
- Send email with a PDF file and move it to another folder
- Send email with an automatically detected IP address
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.