Customize options allows adjusting toolbar button size and labels. Choose whether various program parameter input lines will feature Browse or Variable Wizard buttons next to them, only a cue arrow, or nothing at all.
- Layout · Choose between the modern simple and fully customizable experience.
- Adjust · Tune menu and toolbar size, visibility, and text options.
- Workshop · Password protected access, and set temporary working folder.
- Service · Enable or disable Service (functional core component) to globally start or stop all Automation Workshop activity. Configure Notification area icon settings.
- Backup · Schedule automatic periodic backups or manually backup Automation Workshop Tasks, Settings and Logs to the specified backup location.
- Tasks · Get information on Task files location on disk and choose length of delay before retrying Actions that have experienced error. Provide default user and its options.
- Queue · Set up a maximum number of simultaneously running Tasks, as well as Queue Manager information update frequency and precision.
- Logs · Configure how logged events are displayed in Log Manager. Options for tuning log file size, location and automatic management.
- Email · Set SMTP server address and connection parameters to be applied when sending Task execution reports or using Send Email Action. Access an Advanced email settings to set email encoding, priority and timeout, that will be used when sending Task completion and error notifications.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.