Automation Workshop includes Amazon S3 Watcher, that monitors for file changes in a remote directory on Amazon Simple Storage Service via SFTP. The only requirement is that AWS Transfer for SFTP must be enabled in AWS Console.
Amazon S3 Watcher can launch the Task when a file or folder is created, modified, deleted or reaches certain limits in file size or number. File mask filter allows to monitor for selected file types or files with specific names.
Features & highlights
- Auto-reconnect ensures stable data transfers even in case of dropped connections.
- Watch files and folders for changes on a remote Amazon S3 server.
- Monitor when new files are created and existing files modified or deleted.
- Detect when the total number of files in a remote directory reaches or exceeds a certain threshold.
- Monitor for files that are larger than defined limits.
- Login using user credentials or SSH Private key.
- Watch for specific file types.
- Directory · Watch remote Amazon S3 storage for changes in files and directories.
- Conditions · Select what kind of changes to watch for, such as, new files, new and existing files, deleted files or modified files. Also, watch for large files or the number of files in the directory.
- Options · Set how often Amazon S3 Watcher will check files or folders in the remote Amazon Simple Storage Service server.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.