Automation Workshop includes the Print File Action that performs automatic document printing on the default printer. Choose local, network, or cloud files to be printed, and the application associated with the file type will be requested to print it automatically. Accepts static and dynamic values both from Triggers and Actions.
Features & highlights
- Print files automatically as soon as they become available. Or downloaded files from a remote machine or cloud.
- Automatically print all file formats whose printing is supported by their associated application.
- The documents are printed automatically on the default printer without user interaction.
- To print on other than the default printer, use the Change Default Printer Action.
- Print any file type as long as you have an app installed (Word for
.docx, Acrobat or FoxIt Reader for
.rtf, and so on).
- Monitor an FTP or cloud servers for new files. When such a file appears in a folder, automatically download it and send it to the default printer.
- After performing a complex automated workflow, a report can be sent by email and printed in a fully unattended manner.
- Periodically synchronize PDF files from SFTP, Google, Amazon, or DigitalOcean storages and print them out without any human interaction.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Print File.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.