Most Action in Automation Workshop includes Advanced fallback options that allow to proactively create solutions or workarounds for unexpected error situations to ensure uninterrupted Task workflow and report possible issues to system administrator.
Features & highlights
- Define which errors will be ignored and which ones will lead to workaround, depending on the severity of failure.
- Choose another Task to execute when this Task experiences an error.
- Retry the failed Action for a number of times and, if it still fails, send an email to a user or system administrator.
- Errors · Automation Workshop error processing explained.
- On error · On setting workaround procedures for situations when an Action fails.
Some Automation Workshop Actions are created in such a way that by their very design they can't experience an error, or advanced fallback is not possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.