Automation Workshop includes the Modify Global Variable Action that can change the value of a particular global variable. This allows you to adjust a common variable that can be reused in any Task on the server.
Features & highlights
- Access the value or description of a variable at runtime.
- Global variables support flexible variable naming including spaces, numbers, and Unicode characters such as emoticons.
- Automated tasks with dynamic global or local variables can be easily created without any knowledge of programming or scripting.
- Reuse common values in your workflows, such as, server addresses, email templates, signatures, etc.
- Automatically protect variables from accidental overwriting.
- No limit on how many variables and constants you can create · See more awesome features.
- Variable · Choose a global variable to be updated, and assign a new value to it.
- Options · Select the behavior for protected variables.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Modify Global Variable.
- To create or modify local variables, use the Set Variable Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.