Video · A tutorial that demonstrates how to send your IP address to the email using Automation Workshop for Windows. Both—local and public IP can be sent. The automated job can be further polished with more that a hundred built-in Actions, ranging from file operations to document printing.
The intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through the Task design process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training. It is easy to automate anything and anywhere with this no-code automation platform.
- Task Scheduler · Overview
- Send Email · Overview
- IP address
- System Computer
- Execute Script · Overview
- If · Overview
- Write to File · Overview
- Read from File · Overview
- Send email with an IP address + free Demo Task
- Automate Windows Tasks · a quick automation overview.
- Actions · automate anything with state-of-the art GUI. No code. All visual!
- Awesome facts · learn amazing tips & tricks about automation.
Advanced job scheduler—Automation Workshop works flawlessly on all modern 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 8 & 8.1 · Windows 10 · Windows 11 · Server 2012 & 2012 R2 · Server 2016 · Server 2019 · Server 2022