We're continuously improving the Multi-language experience. Translations are provided for convenience only and the English version of Febooti.com is the definitive version. Help and support is available in English.
- Español · Spanish
- Português · Portuguese
- Français · French
- Italiano · Italian
- Deutsch · German
- Nederlands · Dutch
- Svenska · Swedish
- Norsk · Norwegian
- Latviešu · Latvian
- Русский · Russian
- עברית · Hebrew
- العربية · Arabic
- हिंदी · Hindi
- 中文 · Chinese
- 한국어 · Korean
- 日本語 · Japanese
Not everything is available in all languages. Look for a flag icon at the top of the page to switch between languages. If the flag icon is not visible, the page may not have been translated to your language. Use our contact information to suggest pages for translation.
Of course, we will add more languages over the coming years. Please vote for your favorite ones!
- Soon—Danish, Luxembourgish, Greek, and Swahili.
- Then—Finnish, Icelandic, Thai, Vietnamese, and Bengali.
- Later—Ukrainian, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Filipino, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Czech, Romanian, Uzbek, Catalan, and Javanese.
- Future (not in a particular order)—Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Georgian, Kazakh, Mongolian, Slovak, Slovene, Tajik, and Turkmen.
- A very very far future—Armenian, Belarusian, Kyrgyz, and Serbian.
You can enjoy multiple automation videos in many more languages and improve your viewing experience, by turning on subtitles in your preferred language. Click on the ⚙️ Settings icon in a bottom corner of the video, and select Subtitles/CC from the menu.
- Complete experience—English. Also Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Latvian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
We're thrilled to announce that we will be adding extra subtitles to many of our existing videos, making it easier to understand and enjoy our content regardless of your preferred language.
- Soon—Irish, Welsh, Malay, and Esperanto.
- Then—Basque, Hakka, Sardinian, and Sicilian.
- Later—Burmese, Hausa, Persian, and Urdu.
- Future (not in a particular order)—Albanian, Bhojpuri, Bosnian, Frisian, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Macedonian, Malagasy, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Serbo-Croatian, Sinhala, Swazi, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan, Xhosa, Yiddish, and Yoruba.
- A very very far future—Afrikaans, Amharic, Bambara, Bashkir, Dzongkha, Fula, Galician, Gujarati, Haryanvi, Igbo, Kannada, Kashmiri, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kurdish, Lingala, Maithili, Malayalam, Oriya, Oromo, Pashto, Quechuan, Samoan, Santali, Shona, Sindhi, Sotho, Tigrinya, Tok Pisin, Tsonga, Tswana, Uyghur, Venda, Wolof, and Zulu.