The demo workflow can be improved by adding encryption to the zip files. Or, by deleting the unnecessary files after they have been archived using the Delete File Action. Also, it is possible to trigger the Task when a new PDF file is created in the folder, or when a file appears on an FTP server.
The intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through the Task design process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training. It is easy to automate anything and anywhere with this no-code automation platform.
- Zip files automatically to different daily archives + free Demo Task
- Unzip files automatically, and convert archive + free Demo Task
- Automate Windows Tasks · a quick automation overview.
- Actions · automate anything with state-of-the-art GUI. No code. All visual!
- Awesome facts · learn amazing tips & tricks about automation.
Advanced job scheduler—Automation Workshop works flawlessly on all modern 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 10 · Windows 11 · Server 2012 & 2012 R2 · Server 2016 · Server 2019 · Server 2022.
Older Windows versions (such as Windows 8 and Server 2008) are not "officially" supported but should still work remarkably well. The underlying architecture of Windows is evolving and our apps are crafted to be backward and forward compatible.