Automation Workshop brings a truly zero-code solution for repetitive process automation challenges. From the highest level of automated process overview and management to the very details of Task creation and configuration, a simple yet efficient user interface leads you through all the necessary steps to start automating.
- Automation Workshop Manager · GUI showing Tasks and operations in real-time.
- Notification area icon · interactive status in Taskbar.
- Operations Manager · overview on all ongoing automated processes.
- Queue Manager · monitor past and ongoing Tasks in real-time.
- Log Manager · provides detailed operation reports with filtering and sorting options.
- Task Finder · quickly locate Tasks based on their Triggers, Actions and execution credentials.
- Tasks · a detailed overview of Task structure elements.
- Triggers · define when to run a Task.
- Actions · define what a Task does.
- Variable Wizard · basics of creating Trigger-Action and Action-Action associations.
- Monitor an FTP or SFTP for new and changed files
- Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server
- Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts
- Monitor a folder and automatically send an email with report files
- Send email with a PDF file and move it to another folder
- Send email with an automatically detected IP address
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.