Automation Workshop includes WebDAV Watcher, that monitors for file changes in a remote directory on Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) server. WebDAV protocol uses standard HTTP ports 80 and 443 for connection.
Features & highlights
- Ensures stable connection even on a bad network.
- Watch files and folders for changes on a remote WebDAV server.
- Monitor when new files are created and existing files modified or deleted.
- Detect when the total number of files in a remote directory reaches or exceeds a certain threshold.
- Monitor for files that are larger than defined limits.
- Login using only user credentials or credentials with client certificate.
- Watch for specific file types.
- Directory · Watch remote WebDAV server for changes in files and directories.
- Conditions · Select what kind of changes to watch for, such as, new files, new and existing files, deleted files or modified files. Also, watch for large files or the number of files in the directory.
- Options · Set how often WebDAV Watcher will check files or folders in the remote Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning server.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
File & folder watcher
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.