Automation Workshop module the Google Cloud Storage Watcher allows monitoring Google Cloud Platform Storage (GCP Storage) for diverse file and directory related events.
Google Cloud Storage Watcher enables you to create automated workflows that can monitor new file creations, file modifications, as well as removals on the GCP. Fine-tune file monitoring using file wildcards by filtering out
*.jpg files. Also, monitor a directory for a certain file size or launch a workflow when a directory reaches a certain file count.
Automation Workshop is a no-code solution that enables you to automate files on a cloud and local machines. It is a self-hosted solution that works on any Windows version and features more than 100 Actions, including flows to upload, download, and sync files, to archive, unarchive, or email files, and a lot more. View a quick demo and tutorials!
Features & highlights
- Watch buckets and directories for new, modified, and deleted files on the Google Cloud Storage servers.
- Rock-solid and secure connections with automatic reconnection upon a network failure.
- Automate file downloading, uploading, and syncing on GCP storage without any scripting.
- Monitor files and directories for events like new, modified, and removed.
- Scan a folder or bucket for file count or file size.
- Automate GCloud S3 storage using a user friendly graphical user interface.
- Optimize and save storage costs. Scan Google Cloud Storage buckets or directories for files that are larger than a defined size, and send email reports when such an event happens.
- Synchronize files between various servers and clouds such as Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, and FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV servers.
- Monitor a defined Google Cloud Platform directory for new files, and when a new file appears, automatically download it, and print to your local or network printer.
- Configure email notifications on file events for one or multiple Google Cloud accounts.
- Start an automated workflow when a new file appears in the monitored location on the GCP Cloud Storage.
- Directory · Set the monitored location, file types, and whether to monitor files or directories.
- Conditions · Select conditions, such as new or modified, that cause automated workflow.
- Options · Fine-tune delays to give you full control for even the most complex workflows.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Google Cloud Storage Watcher.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.