Automation Workshop includes FTP Watcher, that monitors for file changes in a directory on an FTP server and can launch the Task when a file or folder is created, modified, deleted or reaches certain limits in file size or number. File mask filter allows to monitor for selected file types or files with specific names.
Features & highlights
- Automatic reconnect ensures reliable data transfer even on slow and unreliable networks.
- Watch files and folders for changes on a remote FTP server.
- Monitor when new files are created and existing files modified or deleted.
- Detect when the total number of files in a remote directory reaches or exceeds a certain threshold.
- Monitor for files that are larger than defined limits.
- Supports implicit FTPS and explicit FTPS for encrypted connection.
- Watch for specific file types.
- Directory · Watch remote FTP server for changes in files and directories.
- Conditions · Select what kind of changes to watch for, such as, new files, new and existing files, deleted files or modified files. Also, watch for large files or the number of files in the directory.
- Options · Set how often FTP Watcher will check files or folders in the remote FTP server.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Take a look
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.