Automation Workshop is a no-code solution that allows you to create automated workflows to monitor your Windows applications and processes without the need to write any code. This makes it easy for anyone to set up and maintain monitoring systems, regardless of their technical expertise.
The Process & App Monitor Trigger allows you to keep an eye on the performance and health of your applications and processes in real-time. Using a wide variety of Actions, your workflow can react to issues automatically to ensure that critical apps are running smoothly.
Features & highlights
- Monitor processes in real-time and restart them if a problem arises.
- The Process & App Monitor Trigger, together with the App Information Action, enables the creation of workflows for monitoring application availability.
- Automated app & process monitoring for large IT infrastructures using visual UI.
- An intuitive, user-friendly workflow creation wizard featuring a simple visual interface for selecting any application, background process, or custom executable. With extended process information, such as CPU and memory usage, readily available at a glance, creating workflows has never been easier.
- Make sure that your essential applications and processes are running smoothly and uninterrupted.
- Works on Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Monitor an app for a downtime and automatically start the app in case of unavailability.
- Retrigger the workflow if the state of your application or process has not changed, ensuring that you are always aware of any potential issues that may have arisen.
- Set CPU affinity for any app or background process on their startup or on schedule.
- Automatically fine tune CPU priority and boost for a process when the process (or App) has just been launched.
- Initiate Actions when an app is running or is not running, such as Send Email, Play a Sound, show a Dialog.
- Automatically terminate an unnecessary process or application, shortly after it is started. Or prevent an app from running on certain days, times, or weekdays.
- Create a real-time snapshot of all running or specific Windows processes (sort, filter, limit) when a certain app has just started.
- Application · Choose an app, background process, or custom executable.
- Conditions · Select a delay on system startup and recurrence interval.
- Options · Configure triggering delay and repetition for a workflow.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Process & App Monitor.
- Create even more advanced automations with App Actions—Start App, Terminate App, and List Apps.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.