Automation Workshop includes SFTP Watcher, that monitors for file changes in a remote directory on a SSH File Transfer Protocol server and can launch the Task when a file or folder is created, modified, deleted or reaches certain limits in file size or number. File mask filter allows to monitor for selected file types or files with specific names.
Features & highlights
- Exceptional performance even on an unreliable network.
- Watch files and folders for changes on a remote SFTP server.
- Monitor when new files are created and existing files modified or deleted.
- Detect when the total number of files in a remote directory reaches or exceeds a specific number.
- Monitor for files that are larger than defined limits.
- Supports SFTP SSH and SCP SSH connection types.
- Watch for specific file types.
- Directory · Watch remote SFTP server for changes in files and directories.
- Conditions · Choose what kind of changes to watch for, such as, new files, new and existing files, deleted files or modified files. Also, the Trigger can watch for large files or the number of files in the directory.
- Filter · Include or exclude files based on file owner, group or certain permissions.
- Options · Set how often SFTP Watcher will check files or folders in the remote server.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
File & folder watcher
Extract partial text
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.