Automation Workshop includes Remote file information Action that retrieves data about a file located on a remote server. Retrieved data include the file name, last modified date, file size, permissions and owner information. The information is stored as Variable Wizard value and can be easily retrieved from any of the following Actions.
Features & highlights
- Remote filesystems supported: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, and Amazon S3.
- Retrieves information on a file in a remote directory and stores it as a Variable Wizard value.
- Returns file name, file modified date and size.
- Retrieves permissions and owner information.
- File · retrieve information on files on the remote server.
- Options · setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Remote file information.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all file & folder Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.