Automation Workshop includes the Remote File Information Action that retrieves metadata about a file located on a remote server. The retrieved data include the file name, last modified date, file size, permissions, and owner information. The information is stored as a Variable Wizard value and can be easily used in any of the subsequent Actions.
Features & highlights
- Remote filesystems supported: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Retrieves information on a file in a remote directory and stores it as a Variable Wizard value.
- Returns file name, file modified timestamp, and size.
- Retrieves permissions and owner information.
- Check the existence of a file or folder on a remote cloud server.
- File · Retrieve information on files on a remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Remote File Information.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Get information of a local file or network file using the Get File Information Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.