Automation Workshop includes the Remote File Information Action that retrieves metadata about a file located on a remote server. The retrieved data include the file name, last modified date, file size, permissions, and owner information. The information is stored as a Variable Wizard value and can be easily used in any of the subsequent Actions.
Features & highlights
- Remote filesystems supported: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Retrieves information on a file in a remote directory and stores it as a Variable Wizard value.
- Returns file name, file modified timestamp, and size.
- Retrieves permissions and owner information.
- Check the existence of a file or folder on a remote cloud server.
- File · Retrieve information on files on a remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Remote File Information.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Get information of a local file or network file using the Get File Information Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.