Automation Workshop features a cloud file monitoring module for DigitalOcean Spaces. It is a file and directory watcher Trigger that can monitor the DigitalOcean cloud storage for various file and directory events.
DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher is a real-time cloud file monitoring solution that can launch a workflow or Task on certain events, such as when a new file is created on the cloud, when a file is modified, or when a directory is removed. Equipped with filename filters, and specialized conditions, such as a file size or file count, it allows the creation of custom workflows without writing any computer program code.
The process of creating an automated workflow using the DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher Trigger is straightforward. It features a graphical user interface that enables fast workflow or Task creations. Besides the ability to monitor cloud folders, Automation Workshop also has more than a 100 Actions, for example, Download File, Upload File, Sync Folder, and so on.
Features & highlights
- Automate your file synchronizing workflows on DigitalOcean Spaces with a no-code tool.
- Monitor for events such as creation, change, and deletion for files and directories.
- Scan a space or directory for the condition of a certain file size or file count.
- Watch DigitalOcean storage directories or spaces for modified, deleted, or new files.
- Auto-healing connections on unstable and unreliable networks.
- Rsync alternative to DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Save money on cloud storage. Detect file size changes on the DigitalOcean Spaces servers, and send automated email notifications when the size reaches a defined threshold.
- Copy and move files over different servers and services, including FTP, SFTP servers, and Google, Amazon clouds.
- Synchronize files between the local servers and various DigitalOcean Spaces regions.
- Watch a DigitalOcean space for new or modified files, automatically sync such files to the local server, and further process the file—using built-in emailing, printing, scripting, etc.
- Launch a Task with unlimited automated steps when a file change occurs on the DigitalOcean storage.
- Directory · Set the monitored space, file types, and choose to monitor files or directories.
- Conditions · Choose conditions that cause automated workflow to start.
- Options · Select the polling interval, and other settings to fine-tune the Trigger.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the DigitalOcean Spaces Watcher.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.