Automation Workshop is software for automation of complex and recurring processes that would otherwise take a lot of intensive and repetitive user work time. Getting started!
Automation Workshop - automate & schedule recurring tasks.
Create automated tasks easier than ever before. Automation Workshop requires no scripting, programming or coding skills. Due to full process automation, it provides irreplaceable cost saving opportunities and radically eliminates possibility of human error. In the very core of automation is creation of Tasks that include Triggers and Actions as key components, each being optimized for intuitive comprehension through simple yet efficient interface.
Automation Workshop can monitor folders for content modification, and execute various scenarios starting with simple reporting and ending with complex autonomous file operations.
Equipped with powerful Task Scheduler that allows exact planning of upcoming system events, and Variable Wizard that allows setting up flexible and context specific interaction between Trigger and Actions. Automation Workshop can easily become an integral part of your automated IT infrastructure design.
Features & highlights:
- Automation Workshop can monitor specified folders for changes, and automatically launch appropriate Task to handle the situation in predefined yet flexible way.
- Excellent industry standard email capacities, not only present user all necessary means for sophisticated email sending, but also can easily take care of automatic email distribution of any complexity.
- Features powerful Start application and Run DOS command Actions, that provide user with means both for executing Windows command interpreter commands and connecting Automation Workshop with almost any application already deployed within company's IT infrastructure.
- Automatic zip compression and unzip extraction with multi-core processor support for efficient archive management. Enterprise level solution easily handles archives of virtually unlimited size, Unicode characters in file names, encrypted with AES-256 as well as formats popular on Unix / Linux / BSD, such as Tar, Gzip and Bzip2.
- User Logon Trigger allows monitoring the login or logoff of any user. Furthermore, Tasks feature advanced Run As settings that allow Task execution with different credentials and within different user environments, depending on whether user is logged in or not.
- Take automation even further with System Startup Trigger, to automate the Tasks that are to be executed either upon system startup or shutdown.
- Built-in flexible Variable Wizard, a component that efficiently connects system parameters with automatic operations in context sensitive way.
- Features powerful Task failure handling and notification procedures, that allow user to be aware of possible problems, and the program to work on these issues automatically.
- Once set up, Automation Workshop runs unattended as Windows service without requiring user to log in.
- Provides powerful set of file operations, including file and folder listing copying, moving, renaming, deleting, content saving and retrieving, as well as file date and attribute changing.
- Designed with multi core processors in mind, it implements Task execution strategies that allow parallelizing Tasks. The application is designed with energy efficiency in mind and is perfectly suitable for all platforms from servers to laptops.
- Intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through Task designing process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training.
- Queue manager provides overview on all currently running and pending Tasks, allowing user to manually execute Task before its planned run or, on the contrary, delete pending Tasks before they are started.
- Advanced Log manager allows getting detailed information on past events, as well as to sort and filter them in convenient way.
- Powerful error handling options allow user to avoid or circumvent issues by running additional predefined Tasks automatically.
- Context sensitive help will always take you from anywhere in application to appropriate online help topic, providing thorough description and links to relevant help information.
- MSI installer supports deployment via Active Directory - deploy across hundreds of computers automatically.
- Works flawlessly on all 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows machines - XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2.