Automation Workshop is software for automation of complex and recurring processes that would otherwise take a lot of intensive and repetitive user work time. Getting started!
Febooti Automation Workshop - schedule / automate recurring tasks.
Making automated tasks easier than ever before, Automation Workshop requires no scripting, programming or coding skills. Due to full process automation, it provides irreplaceable cost saving opportunities and radically eliminates possibility of human error. In the very core of automation is creation of Tasks that include Triggers and Actions as key components, each being optimized for intuitive comprehension through simple yet efficient interface.
Automation Workshop can monitor folders for content modification and execute various scenarios starting with simple reporting and ending with complex autonomous file operations.
Equipped with powerful Task Scheduler that allows exact planning of upcoming system events and Variable Wizard that allows setting up flexible and context specific interaction between Trigger and Action (or multiple Actions), Automation Workshop can easily become an integral part of your automated IT infrastructure design.
Automation Workshop features:
- Automation Workshop can monitor specified folders for changes and automatically launch appropriate Task to handle the situation in predefined yet flexible way.
- Excellent industry standard email capacities not only present user all necessary means for sophisticated email sending, but also can easily take care of automatic email distribution of any complexity.
- Features powerful Start program / application and Run DOS / Cmd command Actions that provide user with means both for executing Windows command interpreter cmd.exe commands and connecting Automation Workshop with almost any application already deployed within company's IT infrastructure.
- Automatic zip compression / unzip extraction with multi-core processor support for efficient archive management. Enterprise level solution easily handles archives of virtually unlimited size, Unicode characters in file names, encrypted with AES-256 as well as formats popular on Unix / Linux / BSD, such as Tar, Gzip and Bzip2.
- User Logon / Logoff Trigger allows monitoring the login or logoff of any or only specified user. Furthermore, Tasks feature advanced Run As settings that allow Task execution with different credentials and within different user environments depending on whether at the moment of Task execution some user is logged in or not.
- Take automation even further with System Startup / Shutdown Trigger to automate the Tasks that are to be executed either upon system startup / shutdown or Automation Workshop startup / shutdown.
- Automation Workshop introduces Variable Wizard, a component that efficiently connects system parameters with automatic operations in context sensitive way.
- Automation Workshop features powerful Task failure handling and notification procedures that allow user to be aware of possible problems and the program to work on these issues automatically.
- Once set up, Automation Workshop runs unattended as Windows service without requiring user to log in.
- Provides powerful set of file operations, including file and folder listing copying, moving, renaming, deleting, content saving and retrieving, as well as file date / time and attribute changing.
- Designed with multi core processors in mind, Automation Workshop implements Task executing strategies that allow parallelizing Tasks in necessary way to release its full potential on very recent machines.
- Intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through Task designing process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training on using the software.
- Queue manager provides overview on all currently running and pending Tasks, allowing user to manually execute Task before its planned run or, on the contrary, delete pending Tasks before they are started.
- Advanced Log manager allows getting detailed information on past events, as well as to sort and filter them in convenient way.
- Powerful error handling options allow user to track down every failure that has happened during running Automation Workshop and to take appropriate steps to avoid or circumvent these issues by running additional predefined Tasks automatically.
- Automation Workshop interface designed to provide the best possible experience on displays of any resolution.
- Fully integrated context sensitive online help system will always take you from anywhere in Automation Workshop to appropriate online help page providing thorough description and links to relevant help information.
- MSI installer supports deployment via Active Directory - deploy across thousands of computers automatically.
- Works flawlessly on all 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions - XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012.