The Connect to DigitalOcean Spaces Action creates a connection to a remote DigitalOcean cloud. Automation Workshop requires you to create a connection before other file and folder Actions can be performed on the cloud.
To upload, download, and sync files and folders on the DigitalOcean Spaces a connection is necessary. The connection also allows you to monitor for file or folder modifications, or to perform other Cloud and FTP Actions.
Features & highlights
- Improved security by verifying HTTPS connection certificates against the certification authority or root certificates.
- DigitalOcean API keys can be used.
- It uses a secure connection to DigitalOcean Spaces cloud.
- Synchronize directories with other cloud providers, for example, Google Cloud Storage or Amazon AWS S3.
- Transfer files from/to other services that support the SFTP, FTP, or WebDAV protocol.
- Automate file checking and information collecting activities on the DigitalOcean cloud.
- Use an easy-to-learn graphical user interface to automate file uploading and downloading, to synchronize directories, and much more.
- Connection · Configure a secure DigitalOcean Spaces connection.
- Advanced · Choose custom options and values.
- Options · Give the connection a name and configure advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Connect to DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to remote server · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
- Monitor remote server · Monitor an FTP server & send file via email.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.