Automation Workshop includes System startup / shutdown Trigger, that executes the Task upon start or exit of Microsoft Windows. Also, it can trigger on Automation Workshop manager or service activity. A single trigger can be configured to process one event - either start or shutdown.
Features & highlights:
- Performs quick final operations when Windows shutdown is requested.
- Runs Tasks or external applications upon Windows startup.
- Executes Tasks when Automation Workshop service or manager is started or stopped.
- Perform resource intensive data preparation upon system startup for later instant retrieval by other Tasks.
- Disable Tasks right after shutdown request and enable them after system has fully initialized.
- Save date and time of Windows shutdown into text file for later retrieval.
- Notify system administrator by email right before the system has shutdown.
- Clear temporary files on system startup.
|System||Specify the startup or shutdown of which process will activate the Trigger.|
|Options||Enable or disable the System Startup / Shutdown Trigger and specify the delay between Trigger activation and Task execution.|
System Startup / Shutdown
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.