Automation Workshop includes Connect to FTP Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote FTP server.
The FTP (File Transfer Protocol) connection is then used to monitor for file or directory changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete or perform other operations with files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Make either passive or active connection to FTP servers.
- Supports both unencrypted FTP and encrypted FTPS connections.
- Supports authenticating with both user credentials and client certificates.
- Validates server based on any fingerprint, CA trusted certificates or specific certificate fingerprints.
- Custom connection options allow using specific parameters for connecting to FTP server.
- Connection · setup secure FTP connection.
- Advanced · server certificate validation options.
- Options · name the FTP connection and setup advanced error processing.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Run DOS or CMD command
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.