Automation Workshop includes Connect to FTP Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote FTP server.
The FTP (File Transfer Protocol) connection is then used to monitor for file or directory changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete or perform other operations with files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Supports the most recent TLS and SSL standards, to securely connect to FTP servers and Upload, Download files, or Synchronize directories.
- Make either passive or active connection to FTP servers.
- Supports Implicit FTP-SSL and Explicit FTPES protocols.
- Supports both unencrypted FTP and encrypted FTPS connections.
- Supports authenticating with both user credentials and client certificates.
- Validates server based on any fingerprint, CA trusted certificates or specific certificate fingerprints.
- Custom connection options allow using specific parameters for connecting to FTP server.
- Connect to the remote Linux or Windows FTP server to manipulate the remote files automatically using built-in Task Scheduler or using advanced triggering capabilities of Automation Workshop.
- No code is required to create the automated task that can auto-detect a new remote file, download it, then print it to default printer or send it by email as an attachment.
- Audit remote FTP or FTPS server file system using List remote files Action and Remote file information Action, and send audits to emails daily, weekly or monthly.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3 bucket.
- Connection · setup secure FTP connection.
- Advanced · server certificate validation options.
- Options · name the FTP connection and setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Connect to FTP.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to FTP · Monitor an FTP for new and changed files.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.