Automation Workshop includes the Connect to WebDAV Action that establishes a connection between a local machine and a remote WebDAV server. File transfers can be automated using built-in Triggers such as the Task Scheduler or WebDAV Watcher Trigger.
The WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) connection enables features—to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete, or perform other operations with files and directories.
Features & highlights
- Supports both unencrypted (Plain) and encrypted (SSL · TLS) WebDAV connections.
- Supports authenticating with both user credentials and client certificates.
- Validates server based on any thumbprint, CA trusted certificates, or specific (SHA-1 and SHA-256) certificate fingerprints.
- Custom connection options allow specifying specific parameters when connecting to a WebDAV server.
- Automate a remote WebDAV server using a no-code solution—Automation Workshop. All remote file operations are available, such as Upload File, Download File, Remove File, Synchronize Directories.
- Conditional branching and text processing Actions allows additional processing of remote data, when it is downloaded to a local machine.
- Auto-start workflows on a schedule or when a new file appears on the remote WebDAV folder. The automated workflow then can access the file that just appeared in the WebDAV server.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Connection · Set up a secure WebDAV connection.
- Advanced · Server certificate validation options.
- Options · Name the WebDAV connection and set up the advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Connect to WebDAV.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.