Automation Workshop includes Connect to WebDAV Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote WebDAV server.
The WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete or perform other operations with files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Supports both unencrypted (Plain) and encrypted (SSL · TLS) WebDAV connections.
- Supports authenticating with both user credentials and client certificates.
- Validates server based on any thumbprint, CA trusted certificates or specific certificate fingerprints.
- Custom connection options allow specifying specific parameters when connecting to WebDAV server.
- Automate remote WebDAV server using no-code solution—Automation Workshop. All remote file operations are available, such as Upload file, Download file, Remove file, Synchronize directories.
- Conditional branching and text processing Actions allows additional processing of remote data, when it is downloaded to local machine.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to FTP, SFTP, or Amazon S3 storage servers.
- Connection · setup secure WebDAV connection.
- Advanced · server certificate validation options.
- Options · name the WebDAV connection and setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Connect to WebDAV.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.