Automation Workshop includes Connect to WebDAV Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote WebDAV server.
The WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete or perform other operations with files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Supports both unencrypted (Plain) and encrypted (SSL · TLS) WebDAV connections.
- Supports authenticating with both user credentials and client certificates.
- Validates server based on any thumbprint, CA trusted certificates or specific certificate fingerprints.
- Custom connection options allow specifying specific parameters when connecting to WebDAV server.
- Connection · setup secure WebDAV connection.
- Advanced · server certificate validation options.
- Options · name the WebDAV connection and setup advanced error processing.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.