Automation Workshop includes the Upload File Action that can upload one or multiple files from the local machine to a remote server. It can automate uploading a whole directory tree—no scripting or programming required.
The Upload File Action allows IT departments to automate FTP, SFTP, and cloud file transfers. Coupled together with the Download File and Sync Directories Action the automation has never been easier. Supported cloud service providers—Google, Amazon, and DigitalOcean.
Features & highlights
- Supports the latest security standards for SSH connections used by SFTP, as well as the industry standard security for SSL and TLS connections used by FTPS, WebDAV, Amazon S3 web services, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces storage.
- It reports overall upload speed and progress in realtime.
- Upload one or multiple files to a remote directory.
- Upload folder contents including subfolders and files.
- It supports limiting maximum upload speed.
- Set the file and folder permissions that will be applied during upload.
- Keep original file time and date or change to current during upload.
- Supports file and folder uploading to remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Upload and update files on a remote server in real-time when any such changes occur in local system, using the File & Folder Watcher Trigger together with the Upload File Action, thus achieving the real-time synchronization with the remote server, as opposite to the Synchronize Directories Action, that is using polling and scheduling algorithm.
- Use Upload File Action together with Loop Actions and the Variable Wizard to automagically deploy files to thousands of servers. Used together with the Start Task Action and parallel task running capabilities of Automation Workshop, it is possible to upload files to hundreds of servers simultaneously.
- Archive and compress files with the Zip Files Action, and store the backup securely in the private Cloud or remote FTP server automatically—no single line of code is required.
- Auto upload large files to remote server and send email upon successful or failed uploads.
- Upload · Choose files to upload to a remote server.
- Options · Limit transfer speed, choose transfer mode, set file permissions.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Upload File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Synchronize Directories · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
- Video · Synchronize SFTP server files & documents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.