Automation Workshop includes Upload file Action that can upload one or multiple files from the local machine to a remote server.
Features & highlights
- Supports the latest security standards for SSH connections used by SFTP, as well as the industry standard security for SSL and TLS connections used by FTPS, WebDAV and Amazon S3 web services.
- Report overall upload speed and progress in realtime.
- Upload one or multiple files to a remote directory.
- Upload folder contents including subfolders and files.
- Supports limiting maximum upload speed.
- Set the file and folder permissions that will be applied during upload.
- Keep original file time and date or change to current during upload.
- Supports file and folder uploading to remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV servers.
- Upload and update files on a remote server in real-time when any such changes occur in local system, using File & Folder watcher Trigger together with Upload file Action, thus achieving the real-time synchronization with the remote server, as opposite to Synchronize directories Action, that is using polling and scheduling algorithm.
- Use Upload file Action together with Loop Actions and Variable Wizard to automagically deploy files to thousands of servers. Used together with Start task Action and parallel task running capabilities of Automation Workshop, it is possible to upload file to hundreds of servers simultaneously.
- Archive and compress files with Zip files Action, and store the backup securely in the private Cloud or remote FTP server automatically—no single line of code is required.
- Auto upload large files to remote server and send email upon successful or failed uploads.
- Upload · choose files to upload to remote server.
- Options · limit transfer speed, choose transfer mode, set file permissions.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
File & folder watcher
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.