Automation Workshop includes the Connect to SFTP Action that establishes a connection between a local machine and a remote Linux/Unix/Windows SFTP server for automated file transferring · See FTP automation highlights.
The SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that include options to upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete and create files and directories.
Features & highlights
- Securely connect to any regular SFTP server, and execute remote commands on the server.
- Supports AWS Transfer for SFTP features. Simply enable this option in AWS Management Console, to make the secure connection. However, for the best experience, use a built-in Connect to Amazon S3 Action.
- Supports SFTP SSH and SCP SSH connection types.
- Supports authenticating both with user credentials or SSH keys with an additional passphrase. For the most secure communications the 2FA can be used.
- Supports server validation based on public key fingerprints.
- Automate SFTP server monitoring for new files, and start an automated workflow that transfers files.
- Use a built in Job Scheduler to transfer files regularly from or to an SFTP server.
- Connect to a remote Linux server using SCP protocol, to automate synchronization for a remote directory with a local folder.
- Connect to a remote SFTP server to upload, download, delete files, to manage the remote directories with the Create and Remove directories Actions when a certain condition is fulfilled, for example, a new file appears on the remote server.
- Connect to a remote SFTP server to audit its contents automatically, using the List Remote Files and Remote File Information Actions.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 bucket, and more services and clouds—Google and DigitalOcean storage.
- Connection · Set up a secure SFTP connection.
- Advanced · Server validation options.
- Options · Name the SFTP connection and set up the advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Connect to SFTP.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to SFTP · Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server.
- Connect to SFTP · Monitor an SFTP for new and changed files.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Help at your fingertips…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.