Automation Workshop includes Connect to SFTP Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote SFTP server.
The SFTP SSH File Transfer Protocol connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that include options to upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete and create files and directories.
Features & highlights
- Securely connect to any regular SFTP server.
- Supports AWS Transfer for SFTP features. Simply enable this option in AWS Management Console, to make the connection. For best experience, use built-in Connect to Amazon S3 Action.
- Supports SFTP SSH and SCP SSH connection types.
- Supports authenticating both with user credentials and SSH keys.
- Supports server validation based on certificate fingerprints.
- Connection · setup secure SFTP connection.
- Advanced · server validation options.
- Options · name the SFTP connection and setup advanced error processing.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
File & folder watcher
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.