Automation Workshop includes Connect to SFTP Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote SFTP server · See FTP automation highlights.
The SFTP SSH File Transfer Protocol connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that include options to upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete and create files and directories.
Features & highlights
- Securely connect to any regular SFTP server.
- Supports AWS Transfer for SFTP features. Simply enable this option in AWS Management Console, to make the connection. For best experience, use built-in Connect to Amazon S3 Action.
- Supports SFTP SSH and SCP SSH connection types.
- Supports authenticating both with user credentials and SSH keys.
- Supports server validation based on certificate fingerprints.
- Connect to a remote Linux server using SCP protocol, to automate synchronization for a remote directory with a local folder.
- Connect to a remote SFTP server to upload, download, delete files, to manage the remote directories with Create and Remove directories Actions when certain condition is fulfilled, for example, a new file appears in the remote server.
- Connect to a remote SFTP server to audit its contents automatically, using List remote files and Remote file information Action.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to FTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3 bucket.
- Connection · setup secure SFTP connection.
- Advanced · server validation options.
- Options · name the SFTP connection and setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Connect to SFTP.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to SFTP · Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server.
- Connect to SFTP · Monitor an SFTP for new and changed files.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.