Video · A step-by-step video tutorial that teaches you to create automated FTP, FTPS, and SFTP file transfers using no-code development platform. In 3 easy steps (connect to FTP, monitor FTP, download file) you will be able to create an auto-transfer bot for your FTP server in minutes. The tutorial also shows how to use the Variable Wizard to aid automated task creation.
Later the tutorial provides you with optional ideas to even more enhance the automated FTP transfers. For example, you can add the Send Email Action, to send newly discovered files by email, or to use Text-to-Speech engine, to read out loud a text file.
The intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through the Task design process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training. It is easy to automate anything and anywhere with this no-code automation platform.
- FTP Watcher · Overview
- Connect to FTP · Overview
- Download File · Overview
- FTP Watcher variables
- Send Email · Overview
- Date & Time variables
- Text to Speech · Overview
- Use file content
- Monitor an FTP/SFTP for file changes + free Demo Task
- Sync files between local folder and SFTP server + free Demo Task
- How to get SFTP or SCP fingerprints securely?
- How to get FTPS or WebDAV fingerprints securely?
- Disable the stateful FTP
- Automate Windows Tasks · a quick automation overview.
- Actions · automate anything with state-of-the-art GUI. No code. All visual!
- Awesome facts · learn amazing tips & tricks about automation.
Advanced job scheduler—Automation Workshop works flawlessly on all modern 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 8 & 8.1 · Windows 10 · Windows 11 · Server 2012 & 2012 R2 · Server 2016 · Server 2019 · Server 2022