Automation Workshop includes the Download File Action that can download one or multiple files from a remote server to the local machine. It supports all FTP variants and cloud services.
Features & highlights
- It can be used together with any Remote Server Watcher Trigger to download the file automatically as it appears on the remote server.
- It reports overall download speed and progress in realtime.
- Download one or multiple files from a remote server.
- Download folder contents including subfolders and files.
- It supports limiting the maximum download speed.
- Keep original file time and date or change it to current during download.
- It supports file and directory downloading from remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Monitor a remote FTP server for new files, and download the file from the remote FTP server automatically, as soon as the new file is created on the server. Then, send the file as an email attachment or simply print it. All automatically, no coding is required!
- It can be used with a Task Scheduler to download files or directories regularly—on hourly, daily, weekly, or custom schedule basis.
- Launch Scheduled Task daily, to download files from a remote server and store them into a local storage server using Active Directory user credentials, and inform users via email that new files have arrived.
- Download server log files automatically from multiple remote Linux servers using Loop Actions such as the For Each, and later archive them using the Zip Files Action.
- Download · Choose files to download from a remote server.
- Options · Limit transfer speed, choose transfer mode, preserve file timestamp.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Download File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Synchronize Directories · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.