|Local file||Use file name or mask to upload files and folders to a remote server. File mask |
|Upload to||If Upload to parameter ends with slash character |
If file mask or wildcards are used, all uploaded files can be renamed. For example, to match all text files and rename them during upload to comma-separated value files, use
|Delete local file after successful upload||When the files are successfully uploaded to a remote directory, they will be removed from the local machine.|
|Use connection||Select connection to use for file uploading. If Task contains no connections, the new connection window will be opened to establish a connection to SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.|
|Browse||Use Browse to select particular file or folder on local disk, network share on LAN (local area network), etc.|
|Variable Wizard||Use Variable Wizard for advanced data input, such as, taking parameter from file, connected Trigger, or other Action, etc.|
- Upload File Action includes subdirectories that match the wildcard mask. It also deletes matching subdirectories, if Delete option is selected.
- If file mask matches 0 files, then no files are transferred. Completion status is considered successful in such cases.
- Existing remote files with the same name are automatically overwritten.
- If destination directory does exist, it may or may not be created automatically, depending on connection protocol and server software.
- Filenames with characters that are not valid in Windows file systems are automatically encoded using
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.