|Local file||Use file name or mask to upload files and folders to a remote server. File mask |
If Upload to parameter ends with slash character |
If file mask or wildcards are used, all uploaded files can be renamed. For example, to match all text files and rename them during upload to comma-separated value files, use
|Delete local file after successful upload||When the files are successfully uploaded to a remote directory, they will be removed from the local machine.|
|Use connection||Select connection to use for file uploading. If Task contains no connections, the new connection window will be opened to establish a connection to SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.|
|Browse||Use Browse to select particular file or folder on local disk, network share on LAN (local area network), etc.|
|Variable Wizard||Use Variable Wizard for advanced data input, such as, taking parameter from file, associated Trigger or other Action, etc.|
- Upload file Action includes subdirectories that match the wildcard mask. It also deletes matching subdirectories, if Delete option is selected.
- If file mask matches 0 files, then no files are transferred. Action completion status is considered successful in such cases.
- Existing remote files with the same name are automatically overwritten.
- If destination directory does exist, it may or may not be created automatically, depending on connection protocol and server software.
- Filenames with characters that are not valid in Windows file systems are automatically encoded using
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.