Automation Workshop includes the Synchronize Directories Action—a powerful no-code tool for maintaining exact copies of data between local folders and remote directories. We support synchronization with FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, Amazon S3, as well as Google Cloud Storage and DigitalOcean Spaces.
Automatically Sync Windows folders on file changes in a directory, or on recurring schedule. All synchronization modes are supported—incremental, full, uploading, downloading, and bi-directional. You can even synchronize files between multiple cloud providers easily without writing a single line of code or script.
Features & highlights
- Synchronize data between a local machine (e.g., server, desktop PC, laptop, mapped network drives) and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- One-way (upload/download) or Two-way (bi-directional) data synchronization. Options to set maximum transfer speed and choose transfer mode (ASCII/Binary for FTP servers).
- Full and incremental synchronization, and options to sync new files, modified files, and deleted files. Modified file syncing is based on file timestamp, size, or both.
- Synchronize the whole structure of folders, subfolders, and their contents.
- The Sync process can be launched with a built-in Task Scheduler or by monitoring a local folder with the File & Folder Watcher, or with any Remote Filesystem Watcher.
- When multiple Synchronize Directories Actions are combined, data can be kept in sync across multiple protocols (e.g., FTP, SFTP, WebDAV), or even between multiple clouds—Google, Amazon, DigitalOcean.
- Maintain exact data copy of large directories among multiple servers, while keeping traffic costs very low by performing incremental synchronization (only modified files are synced).
- A real filesync and dirsync alternative with powerful and pro features—incrementally synchronize folders and directories between FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and cloud services such as AWS S3, Google Cloud Platform Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Synchronize · Synchronize a local folder with a remote directory, or vice versa.
- Conditions · Choose to synchronize new files, deleted files, and modified files.
- Options · Set the transfer mode and limit transfer speed.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Synchronize Directories.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Local sync? Easy!
Use the Synchronize Folders Action to keep a local, UNC network share, or USB drives in perfect sync. It works very similar to the Synchronize Directories Action, but it works with local or LAN resources.
To manage multiple servers by syncing their Tasks and workflows, use Remote Management tools. Server syncing works over a LAN or internet.
- Synchronize Directories · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
- Synchronize Directories · Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.