Automation Workshop includes Synchronize directories Action, a powerful tool for maintaining exact copies of data between local folders and remote directories. When multiple Synchronize directories are combined, data can be kept in sync across multiple computers.
The Synchronize directories Action allows to propagate file and folder changes from local machine to remote server (upload), from remote server to local machine (download) or both directions (bidirectional synchronize).
Features & highlights
- Sync process can be launched with built-in Task Scheduler or by monitoring a local folder with File & folder Watcher, or with any remote filesystem watcher.
- Synchronize data between local machine (be it server, desktop PC, laptop, mapped network drives) and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV servers.
- Synchronize the whole structure of folders, subfolders and their contents.
- Maintain exact data copy among multiple sources.
- One-way or Two-way data synchronization.
- Options to synchronize new files, modified files and deleted files. Modified file synchronization is based file date, size or both.
- Set maximum transfer speed and choose transfer mode.
- Synchronize · synchronize local folder with a remote directory.
- Conditions · choose to synchronize new files, deleted files and modified files.
- Options · set transfer mode, limit transfer speed.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Synchronize directories.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all file & folder Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Synchronize directories · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
- Synchronize directories · Synchronize files between local folder and remote SFTP server.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.