Automation Workshop includes Connect to Amazon S3 Action that establishes connection between local machine and a remote Amazon S3 server.
The Amazon S3 connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that include options to upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete and create files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Securely connect to Amazon S3 servers.
- Transfer files directly into and out of Amazon S3 using the secure AWS connection.
- Supports authenticating with authentication keys (Access key ID and Secret access key).
- Supports server validation based on certificates signed by trusted CA certificates.
- Connection · setup secure Amazon S3 connection.
- Advanced · server validation options.
- Options · name the Amazon S3 connection and setup advanced error processing.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
Video · Monitor an FTP server & send invoice via email
More powerful than you think!
- January 7, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.0.0 introduces SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV watchers. 15 new Cloud & FTP Actions. Entirely new and redesigned user experience across entire product.
- March 14, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.2.0 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
- January 3, 2019
Automation Workshop v3.1.0 with Windows Server 2019 support and multiple UX and UI improvements.
Automation Workshop is great—it's been saving me a lot of time each day.—Tom S.
Last updated: April 2, 2020
Mar 30, 2020 · 14:36
0.3 · 3.9