Automation Workshop includes the Connect to Amazon S3 Action that establishes connection between a local machine and a remote Amazon S3 server. The connection is used to automate file monitoring and transfers on the Amazon Web Services.
The Amazon S3 connection is then used to monitor for file or folder changes or to perform Cloud and FTP Actions that include options to upload, download, synchronize, list, move, rename, delete, and create files and folders.
Features & highlights
- Securely connect to Amazon S3 servers to perform file transfer.
- Transfer files directly into and out of Amazon S3 buckets using the secure AWS connection.
- It supports authenticating with authentication keys (Access key ID and Secret access key).
- It supports server validation based on certificates signed by trusted CA certificates.
- Numerous flexible methods for accessing a bucket that supports smart syntax with auto bucket and region detection (based on access credentials, URL, and path).
- Start an automated workflow when a new file hits an Amazon S3 bucket. The workflow supports more than 100 Actions.
- Audit a remote S3 bucket for files and folders using the Amazon S3 Watcher Trigger, and List Remote Files and Remote File Information Actions.
- Manipulate remote files in an automatic manner. No coding is needed. Use point-and-click tools to upload and download files, to synchronize directories, and much more.
- Other network protocols are also supported to connect to FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV servers, as well as to cloud services—Google and DigitalOcean storage.
- Connection · Set up a secure Amazon S3 connection.
- Advanced · Server validation options.
- Options · Name the Amazon S3 connection and set up the advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Connect to Amazon S3.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to Amazon S3 · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
Help at your fingertips…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.