Automation Workshop includes the Connect to Google Cloud Storage Action that is used to establish a connection to Google Cloud Storage servers.
The Google Cloud Storage connection is required for file and directory operations, for example, to monitor for file or directory changes or to perform other Cloud and FTP Actions such as file uploading, downloading, synchronizing, listing, and others.
Features & highlights
- It securely connects to the Google Cloud Storage servers.
- It uses HMAC keys instead of a standard username/password combination.
- The server authenticity is verified using certificates signed by trusted CA certificates.
- Manipulate remote files and directories in an automatic manner. No coding skills needed. Use point-and-click user interface to upload and download files, to synchronize directories, and much more.
- Sync files with a local machine, with other clouds, such as Amazon S3 or DigitalOcean, or with other servers that support standard protocols, for example, FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV.
- Transfer files from/to cloud as soon as a local or remote file event occurs.
- Automatically react on new files using the Google Cloud Storage Watcher Trigger.
- Connection · Set up a secure Google Cloud Storage connection and its parameters.
- Advanced · Configure the server validation and custom options.
- Options · Name the Google Cloud Storage connection, set a timeout value, and set up advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Connect to Google Cloud Storage.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
- Connect to remote server · Sync Amazon AWS S3 bucket between two accounts.
- Monitor remote server · Monitor an FTP server & send file via email.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.