Automation Workshop includes the Delete Remote File Action that can remove files and folders from the remote server. The supported remote servers are: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, and Clouds—Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces.
Removing of files can be initiated manually or automatically. For manual starting of a workflow we have a Desktop Shortcut, Tray Icon, or just a Run button in the main window. An automated starting of a Task can be achieved using Triggers.
Features & highlights
- Delete files or directories from the remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Fast and efficient file deletion.
- Supports file masks and wildcards for advanced file name and type specification.
- Delete files on a server or cloud, after they have been downloaded to your local machine.
- Recover wasted disk space by removing log files on a schedule. Log files can be deleted based on their age by using the List Remote Files Action.
- Remove old invoices and other files from cloud services within an automated workflow.
- File · Choose which files to delete from the remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Delete Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Use the Delete File Action to remove files from the local computers, servers, or shared drives.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.