Automation Workshop includes the Delete Remote File Action that can delete files and folders from the remote server.
Features & highlights
- Delete files or directories from the remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Fast and efficient file deletion.
- Supports file masks and wildcards for advanced file name and type specification.
- File · Choose which files to delete from the remote server.
- Options · Setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Delete Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Use the Delete File Action to remove files from the local computers, servers, or shared drives.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.