Automation Workshop includes the Delete Remote File Action that can remove files and folders from the remote server. The supported remote servers are: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, and Clouds—Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces.
Removing of files can be initiated manually or automatically. For manual starting of a workflow we have a Desktop Shortcut, Tray Icon, or just a Run button in the main window. An automated starting of a Task can be achieved using Triggers.
Features & highlights
- Delete files or directories from the remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Fast and efficient file deletion.
- Supports file masks and wildcards for advanced file name and type specification.
- Delete files on a server or cloud, after they have been downloaded to your local machine.
- Recover wasted disk space by removing log files on a schedule. Log files can be deleted based on their age by using the List Remote Files Action.
- Remove old invoices and other files from cloud services within an automated workflow.
- File · Choose which files to delete from the remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Delete Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Use the Delete File Action to remove files from the local computers, servers, or shared drives.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.