Automation Workshop includes List remote files Action, a comprehensive tool for creating filtered and preformatted lists of files and directories on a remote server. Created file and folder lists are very useful for batch processing of many files and folders in the following Actions.
Features & highlights
- Create simple or advanced list of files and folders in a directory on a remote server.
- Filter file list based on file name or file type.
- Sort file list based on file names, extensions, path, size or modified date.
- Exclude files that are smaller or bigger than certain limits.
- Include files that are modified on a specific date range, e.g. before some date, after some date or between two dates.
- Filter files based on owner, group or permissions.
- Add a prefix or suffix to filenames to create lists that are easy to use with batch files, scripts or documents.
- Files · list all or specific files in a remote server directory.
- Sort · sort file list by file name, type, path, size or other criteria.
- Size · exclude files that are smaller or larger than a certain limit.
- Exclude · include and exclude files based on their date and time.
- Permissions · include and exclude files based on their permissions.
- Advanced · add prefixes and suffixes to filenames in the list.
- Options · choose to list files or folders and whether to process subfolders.
- Dynamic variables & Events of List remote files.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all file & folder Actions.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.