Automation Workshop includes the List Remote Files Action, a no-code tool for creating filtered and preformatted lists of files and directories of a remote server. The resulting file lists are very useful for batch processing of many files and folders in the subsequent Actions.
Features & highlights
- Create a list of files and folders for a directory on a remote server.
- Filter the file list based on file name or file type.
- Sort the file list based on file names, extensions, path, size, or file modification timestamp.
- Exclude files that are smaller or bigger than a certain limit.
- Include files that are modified on a specific date range, e.g., before some date, after some date, or in between two dates.
- Filter files based on owner, group, or permission information.
- List files on a server, to process files one by one using the For Each Action combined with more than 100 no-code Actions.
- List files on FTP, SFTP, or FTPS servers on schedule, and send the list by email.
- Watch a remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces server for directory changes and list the remote directory.
- List an Amazon S3 bucket, loop through the file list, and compute checksum on each file.
- Add a prefix or suffix to filenames to create lists that are easy to use within batch files, scripts, or documents.
- Files · List all or specific files in a remote server directory.
- Sort · Sort file list by file name, type, path, size, or other criteria.
- Size · Exclude files that are smaller or larger than a certain limit.
- Exclude · Include and exclude files based on their date and time.
- Permissions · Include and exclude files based on their permissions.
- Advanced · Add prefixes and suffixes to filenames in the list.
- Options · Choose to list files or folders and whether to process subfolders.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the List Remote Files.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- A file list on a Windows network or local machine can be obtained by using the List Files Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.