Automation Workshop includes the List Remote Files Action, a no-code tool for creating filtered and preformatted lists of files and directories of a remote server. The resulting file lists are very useful for batch processing of many files and folders in the subsequent Actions.
Features & highlights
- Create a list of files and folders for a directory on a remote server.
- Filter the file list based on file name or file type.
- Sort the file list based on file names, extensions, path, size, or file modification timestamp.
- Exclude files that are smaller or bigger than a certain limit.
- Include files that are modified on a specific date range, e.g., before some date, after some date, or in between two dates.
- Filter files based on owner, group, or permission information.
- List files on a server, to process files one by one using the For Each Action combined with more than 100 no-code Actions.
- List files on FTP, SFTP, or FTPS servers on schedule, and send the list by email.
- Watch a remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces server for directory changes and list the remote directory.
- List an Amazon S3 bucket, loop through the file list, and compute checksum on each file.
- Add a prefix or suffix to filenames to create lists that are easy to use within batch files, scripts, or documents.
- Files · List all or specific files in a remote server directory.
- Sort · Sort file list by file name, type, path, size, or other criteria.
- Size · Exclude files that are smaller or larger than a certain limit.
- Exclude · Include and exclude files based on their date and time.
- Permissions · Include and exclude files based on their permissions.
- Advanced · Add prefixes and suffixes to filenames in the list.
- Options · Choose to list files or folders and whether to process subfolders.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the List Remote Files.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- A file list on a Windows network or local machine can be obtained by using the List Files Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.