Search menu allows you to quickly find your Tasks or workflows, menu commands, and online documentation articles. This is a full-text search solution that aids users in the automated Task creation process.
|Search||Type here to search. Quickly find Commands and Tasks. Search the entire Automation Workshop knowledge base (online).|
|Task Finder||Access the Task Finder to search and filter your Tasks by different search criteria.|
|System Information||Opens the Windows System Information window for quick access to software and hardware data.|
|Getting Started||A direct link to the Getting Started online help article.|
|Help and knowledge base||Online help and documentation with tutorials and videos.|
|Automation benefits||A quick overview of automation benefits.|
Searching through information is straightforward—just type a couple letters and the search results will appear in no time!
- Searching for Commands and Tasks uses an exact match algorithm.
- Documentation search performs a full-text web search with full and partial word matching.
- Search results are limited to 5 Commands, 5 Tasks, and up to 10–20 web results. Please, use more specific search terms if you hit the limits.
If your search did not match anything…
- Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
- Try fewer, different, or more general keywords.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.