Automation Workshop includes If Action, that allows conditional branching in a Task. Depending on whether or not the specified conditions are met, the Task may continue with one or another set of Actions. Typically a variable is compared against some fixed value or another variable.
Features & highlights:
- Allows comparing specified conditions to decide the further course of action the Task takes.
- Decisions can be based on data retrieved from Triggers and Actions.
- Evaluate data using regular expressions to take proactively approach to system management.
- Allows comparing two sets of variables joined with either logical AND or logical OR.
- Can be supplemented with the Else Action which runs when specified conditions are not met.
|Compare||Specify the criteria to check for being true or false.|
|Options||Choose between data compare formats. Default is Auto detect.|
|Errors||Choose errors that initiate the On error procedures.|
|On Error||Choose operations to be performed when Action experiences error.|Additional notes and resources:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.