Automation Workshop includes If File Action, that verifies whether a specified file exists and is accessible. Depending on whether the file exists or not and is accessible or not, the If File Action decides to continue the Task with one of two distinct sets of predefined Actions.
Features & highlights:
- Checks for existence and accessibility of the specified file.
- Runs particular set of actions if the file exists and another one if it does not.
- Allows creating Tasks that are performed only when a certain file is available or missing.
- Can be supplemented with the Else Action which runs when specified conditions are not met.
- After backup procedure, verify if file
error.txt exists. If it does, send email to administrator.
- Every day after backup, another Task looks for
backup-[date].zip file (where date is always today). If file exists, move to long term storage. Else run the Backup Task with Start Task.
- Verify specific locations for the presence of particular file types. Log these entries to file with Write to file Action.
|Compare||Verify whether a file exists or not.|
|Options||Enable or disable the Action.|
|Errors||Choose errors that initiate the On error procedures.|
|On Error||Choose operations to be performed when Action experiences error.|Additional notes and resources:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.