Automation Workshop includes the Run CMD Command Action that automatically executes specified command in Windows command prompt. This Action works the same way as if user had opened
cmd.exe command line interpreter and typed in any Command, or batch file name or program name.
Features & highlights
- Runs CMD commands as well as batch files and Windows executables, thus efficiently extending the built-in capacities of Automation Workshop.
- The command is executed with user credentials and access rights provided in the Task properties, thus allowing to access resources for the user, such as, network shares and registry branches.
- Waits for the specified command to complete and streamlines its results into the automated data flow.
- Full support of multiple user desktops for Microsoft Terminal Services in multi-user environments.
- Launch CMD commands using built-in advanced Task Scheduler or fire the task on multiple events using built-in set of Triggers.
- Automation Workshop not only serves as a command line script replacement, but can also integrate these scripts into its own operations whenever necessary.
- Connect already existing batch scripts with a wider automation context. Custom scripts perform operations not provided by Automation Workshop set of tools.
- Schedule periodic Windows prompt command execution with the following automatic response to their outcome.
- Command · Enter any CMD command, Windows executable, or batch file and the folder from which it is to be executed.
- Options · Set execution and termination conditions.
- Advanced · Define errorlevel thresholds, and set window size and position.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Run CMD Command.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.