Automation Workshop includes the Run CMD Command Action that automatically executes specified commands on the Windows command prompt. This Action works the same way as if a user had opened
cmd.exe command line interpreter and typed in any Command, or batch file name or program name.
Features & highlights
- Runs CMD commands as well as batch files and Windows executables, thus efficiently extending the built-in capacities of Automation Workshop.
- The command is executed with user credentials and access rights provided in the Task properties, thus granting access to resources for the user, such as network shares and Registry branches.
- Waits for the specified command to complete and streamlines its results into the automated data flow.
- Full support of multiple user Desktops for the Microsoft Terminal Services in multi-user environments.
- Launch CMD commands using the built-in advanced Task Scheduler or fire the task on multiple events using a built-in set of Triggers.
- Automation Workshop not only serves as a command line script replacement, but can also integrate these scripts into its own operations whenever necessary.
- Connect already existing batch scripts with a wider automation context. Custom scripts perform operations not provided by the Automation Workshop set of tools.
- Schedule periodic executions of a Windows prompt command with the following automatic response to their outcome.
- Command · Enter any CMD command, Windows executable, or batch file and the folder from which it is to be executed.
- Options · Set execution and termination conditions.
- Advanced · Define errorlevel thresholds, and set window size and position.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Run CMD Command.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
More ways to Run…
- Action · Start App
- Action · Remote FTP Command
- Action · Remote SSH Command
- Action · Execute Script · PowerShell · JScript · VBScript · Batch files
- Action · Open Document
- Action · Start Task
- API · Run Task using API
- Remote Manager · Remote Operations · Remote deployment · Run Remote Tasks
- Interactive · Desktop Shortcut · Tray Icon · Command line
- UI · File menu · Tools menu
- Advanced fallback · On Task Error · On Action Error
- Post-execution events
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.