Automation Workshop includes the Text to Speech Action that automatically converts text into voice. Combined with dynamic variables a robot reader uses an advanced speech TTS engine to read text out loud.
Features & highlights
- Speaks in 35+ languages including English, Arabic, Chinese, German, French, Russian, Korean, and many European languages.
- Can speak at different speeds (very slow or very fast) and volumes.
- Dynamic variables can be combined with text to achieve fully automated workflows.
- The TTS/TTV engine can read out loud in the background while performing other Actions.
- Can draw the attention of employees or give instructions to workers using fully automated workflow with automatic Triggers and events.
- Use the Text to Speech Action before Actions that require user interaction.
- Draw user attention upon some Action experiencing an error.
- Use the Text to Speech when all other Actions within Task have successfully finished.
- Can be combined with background music using the Play Audio File Action.
- Use for automated testing of apps that use voice recognition.
- Create workflows that are enriched with a human voice.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Text to Speech.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you to automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Help at your fingertips…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.