Automation Workshop includes the Text to Speech Action that automatically converts text into voice. Combined with dynamic variables a robot reader uses an advanced speech TTS engine to read text out loud.
Features & highlights
- Speaks in 35+ languages including English, Arabic, Chinese, German, French, Russian, Korean, and many European languages.
- Can speak at different speeds (very slow or very fast) and volumes.
- Dynamic variables can be combined with text to achieve fully automated workflows.
- The TTS/TTV engine can read out loud in the background while performing other Actions.
- Can draw the attention of employees or give instructions to workers using fully automated workflow with automatic Triggers and events.
- Use the Text to Speech Action before Actions that require user interaction.
- Draw user attention upon some Action experiencing an error.
- Use the Text to Speech when all other Actions within Task have successfully finished.
- Can be combined with background music using the Play Audio File Action.
- Use for automated testing of apps that use voice recognition.
- Create workflows that are enriched with a human voice.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Text to Speech.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Help at your fingertips…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.