Automation Workshop includes the App Information Action that can retrieve runtime properties of running applications and background processes. Similar to Task Manager, Automation Workshop obtains these properties but with the added advantage of a fully automated approach.
Runtime app information includes details such as CPU time, memory usage, CPU affinity on the program, process identifier (PID), its priority, and more.
Features & highlights
- Efficient resource management for systems that have more than 64 logical CPUs and specialized hardware.
- Automate querying program runtime information.
- Application insights allows fully automated or scheduled process optimization on Windows apps and processes.
- Efficiently allocate server resources—by monitoring CPU binding and memory usage for your critical business applications.
- Query and adjust application priority at predefined intervals or when an application starts to optimize system performance.
- Monitor memory usage of a program and send email on a predefined condition (threshold).
- Application monitoring enables you to create a custom logging of CPU pinning and memory usage data, facilitating resource usage tracking similarly to Task Manager but with the advantage of a fully automated process.
- Optimize system performance by obtaining info on running applications and background processes, enabling the automatic termination of the program when memory usage exceeds a predefined threshold, and subsequently initiating an automatic restart of the app.
- Application · Select a program or its ID to query its runtime information.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the App Information.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.