Automation Workshop includes the Play System Sound Action that plays an audio file from the Windows sound scheme. Settings can be accessed in the Sound settings in the Control Panel. This Action always plays a specified sound from the current scheme.
When the Windows sound scheme is modified or changed entirely, it automatically plays the new system sounds.
Features & highlights
- Plays an audio file from the Windows sound scheme.
- Can draw the attention of a user that an intervention is necessary.
- Can play system sounds the in background.
- Use the Play System Sound Action before Actions that require user interaction.
- Draw user attention upon some Action experiencing an error.
- Play system sound when all other Actions within Task have successfully finished.
- Sound · Choose a sound from the Windows sound scheme to be played.
- Options · Set whether to wait until playback is finished or to play it in the background.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Play System Sound.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.