Video · See how easy it is to monitor an FTP server for new files. As soon as a new file appears in the directory of the FTP server, it is downloaded and attached to the email message.
All this happens fully automatically—no coding or programming skills are required. Just point-and-click to create your first automated Task!
The intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through the Task design process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training. It is easy to automate anything and anywhere with this no-code automation platform.
- Tired of routine jobs?
- Let's say you want to automate the processing of invoices that reach your FTP server.
- Febooti Automation Workshop takes care of them.
Watch an FTP server
- Click the New Task button in the main window, then select FTP Watcher from the list of Triggers.
- Set the folder location, the content you want to track, and the file mask.
- Then, enter the address of your server, as well as the username and password.
- The Trigger is ready!
- Now let's add the Actions it will perform.
- Automation Workshop supports over 100+ different Actions but the one we want is Download File.
- Click on Remote File field, use Variable Wizard, select FTP Watcher from the list of Triggers and choose a folder where the file can be saved.
- All you need to do now is set it up so the invoice will automatically be sent to your Accounting department.
- Select Send Mail from the list of Actions, write a template message and then select an Attachment field.
- Simply use the Variable Wizard and then select Download File in the Action section.
- Then give the Task a name, and finalize its creation.
- Done! It's up and running!
- Now, as soon as a new invoice is uploaded to the folder, it will be sent to your Accounting department automatically!
Advanced job scheduler—Automation Workshop works flawlessly on all modern 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 8 & 8.1 · Windows 10 · Windows 11 · Server 2012 & 2012 R2 · Server 2016 · Server 2019 · Server 2022