Automation Workshop includes the Rename Remote File Action that can rename files located on a remote server. Server side renaming makes the process very fast and efficient since no file downloading is necessary.
Features & highlights
- Rename files on remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, or WebDAV servers.
- Use file masks and wildcards to rename multiple files at once.
- Rename the contents of entire folder efficiently without downloading and re-uploading files.
- File · Choose single or multiple files to be renamed in a remote directory and give a new name or name pattern.
- Options · Setup advanced error processing.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Rename Remote File.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Files on the local servers, computers, or shared folders can be renamed using the Rename File Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Ask for more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.