Automation Workshop includes the Create Remote Directory Action that can make a directory on a remote server. The new directories can be created using FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols, or on cloud storages, such as Amazon S3 storage, DigitalOcean Spaces, Google Cloud Platform Storage.
The Create Remote Directory Action is usually combined with other FTP & Cloud Actions, for instance, the Upload File, Synchronize Files, and Remote SSH Command Actions. If a multi-level directory name is provided, the missing intermediate directories are automatically created.
Features & highlights
- Create a remote directory with a name as current date.
- Create intermediate folders if one doesn't exist.
- Automatically create directories with date, time, or other variables in their name.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Create a directory before uploading or syncing files to a remote server.
- Create a daily archive directory and intermediate directories every day using the built-in Task Scheduler Trigger (e.g., sortable
- Create a dynamic folder on a remote server as part of an automated workflow using a no-code approach.
- Directory · Make a directory on a remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Create Remote Directory.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- To create folders on the local machine use the Create Folder Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.