Automation Workshop includes the Create Remote Directory Action that can make a directory on a remote server.
Features & highlights
- Creates directory on a remote server.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- Automatically create directories with date, time, or other variables in their name.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Create Remote Directory.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- To create folders on the local machine use the Create Folder Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.