Automation Workshop includes Create remote directory Action that can make a directory on a remote server.
Features & highlights
- Creates directory on a remote server.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV servers.
- Automatically create directories with date, time or other variables in their name.
- Directory · make a directory on a remote server.
- Options · setup advanced error processing.
Automation Workshop includes many more awesome Triggers and numerous Actions to aid you automate any repetitive computer or business task by providing state-of-the-art GUI tools.
Still have a question?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
Video · Monitor an FTP server & send invoice via email
With Automation Workshop it is much easier to organize collaboration in our company.—Olivia A.
than you think!
- January 4, 2021
Automation Workshop v4.6.0 introduces new SFTP option to support 2FA.
- November 17, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.5.1 fixes the UI bug in Input dialog Action.
- November 12, 2020
Automation Workshop v4.5.0 introduces new email TLS options. Fixes specific Service, emailing, and SFTP issues. More improvements.
Last updated: March 22, 2021