Automation Workshop includes the Ensure Folder Action, which streamlines the process of setting up the required folder structure. This reduces the steps needed to prepare an environment for automated workflows and eliminates the need for manual checks on folder existence before running your workflows.
The Ensure Folder Action is capable of creating new folders and complete paths, including intermediary directories. It can ensure that a folder exists and is empty by clearing it from files, folders, and subfolders. Additionally, it can remove a folder when necessary. This smart functionality guarantees that the directory structure is properly arranged before initiating other steps of an automated workflow.
Features & highlights
- A simplified workflow building block that reduces the complexity of creating, clearing, or removing folder structures.
- This Action guarantees that a specific folder is present, is empty, or is absent.
- Eliminates the need to check a path on the disk for existence using If–Else logic.
- This Action can substitute the Create Folder, Remove Folder, and Clear Folder Actions in most cases, as well as the If Folder Action in some cases.
- Folder · Provide a folder name, location, and desired state.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Ensure Folder.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.