Video · A tutorial that demonstrates how to combine Text Actions and Folder Watcher Trigger to perform an automatic file renaming using Automation Workshop for Windows. No single line of code needed to make the most complex rules for filenames.
The intuitive interface with Task creation and configuration Wizards will lead you through the Task design process without requiring scripting skills or preliminary training. It is easy to automate anything and anywhere with this no-code automation platform.
- File & Folder Watcher · Overview
- Split Text · Overview
- Change Text Case · Overview
- Set Variable · Overview
- Date & Time Component
- Pad Text · Overview
- Move File · Overview
- Rename File · Overview
- Send Email · Overview
- If · Overview
- Smart rename for auto-generated files + free Demo Task
- Automate Windows Tasks · a quick automation overview.
- Actions · automate anything with state-of-the-art GUI. No code. All visual!
- Awesome facts · learn amazing tips & tricks about automation.
Advanced job scheduler—Automation Workshop works flawlessly on all modern 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 10 · Windows 11 · Server 2012 & 2012 R2 · Server 2016 · Server 2019 · Server 2022.
Older Windows versions (such as Windows 8 and Server 2008) are not "officially" supported but should still work remarkably well. The underlying architecture of Windows is evolving and our apps are crafted to be backward and forward compatible.