Automation Workshop includes the Remote FTP Command Action to run standard or extended FTP commands from your automated workflows. Initiate the command execution from any no-code Trigger or just as a part of a manually executed Task.
The server response code, response message, and console output is automatically captured. The values are available for other subsequent Actions using the Variable Wizard.
Features & highlights
- Run a remote FTP command regularly using the Task Scheduler Trigger.
- Execute remote FTP commands on multiple FTP or FTPS servers using a For Each loop.
- Pass dynamic variables and values from other apps to an FTP server using the API and Variable Wizard.
- Command · Provide an FTP command to be executed.
- Options · Adjust behavior of the Action depending on the server response.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Remote FTP Command.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
More ways to Run…
- Action · Start App
- Action · Remote SSH Command
- Action · Run CMD Command
- Action · Execute Script · PowerShell · JScript · VBScript · Batch files
- Action · Open Document
- Action · Start Task
- API · Run Task using API
- Remote Manager · Remote Operations · Remote deployment · Run Remote Tasks
- Interactive · Desktop Shortcut · Tray Icon · Command line
- UI · File menu · Tools menu
- Advanced fallback · On Task Error · On Action Error
- Post-execution events
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.