Automation Workshop includes the Remove Remote Directory Action that can delete directories (with their contents) from a remote server.
Features & highlights
- Deletes remote directory and its contents.
- Delete empty directories as well as directories containing files and subdirectories.
- Supports SFTP, FTPS, Amazon S3, WebDAV servers.
- Dynamic variables & Events of Remove Remote Directory.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV servers.
- To delete folders from Windows servers or computers use the Remove Folder Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.