Automation Workshop includes the Remove Remote Directory Action that can delete directories from a remote server. The directories are deleted with all their contents fully automatically.
This Action can remove directories from all FTP server variants, including SFTP and FTPS. It also supports popular cloud storage providers, namely—Amazon S3 storage, DigitalOcean Spaces, and Google Cloud Storage.
Features & highlights
- Deletes remote directory and its content.
- Delete empty directories as well as directories containing files and subdirectories.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- To remove local folders and directories on the local network, use the Remove Folder Action.
- Automate remote servers with a reliable no-code solution.
- Remove a remote directory from the server after it has been downloaded or synced.
- Delete log files or backup directories from cloud servers (AWS, Google, DigitalOcean).
- Clean up space on SFTP or FTP servers based on folder age (timestamps obtained with the Remote File Information Action).
- Monitor remote servers for new directories using FTP or Cloud watchers, and clean up disk space after the directories are no longer needed.
- Directory · Choose a directory to delete from a remote server.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Remove Remote Directory.
- Variable Wizard and dynamic values of all the File & Folder Actions for local and network drives, and remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers.
- To delete folders from Windows servers or computers use the Remove Folder Action.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
We are here to help…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.