Provide a text string or specify Variable Wizard value to change its capitalization.
||Specify a text string to change its case.|
|Change case to
||Choose what case should be applied to text string:|
- UPPERCASE · all text characters are changed to uppercase.
- lowercase · all characters are changed to lowercase.
- Title Case · first letter of each word is changed to uppercase, other letters to lowercase.
- Smart Title Case · first letter of each word is capitalized, except for articles and prepositions.
- Sentence case · first letter of the first word in sentence is capitalized.
- rEVERSE cASE · the capitalization of each letter is changed to the opposite (e.g. lowercase letters are capitalized, uppercase letters are uncapitalized).
- RanDOm cASe · capitalization is entirely random.
|Variable Wizard||Use Variable Wizard for advanced data input, such as, taking parameter from file, connected Trigger, or other Action, etc.|
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.