|Text string||Specify a text string to change its capitalization.|
|Change case to||Choose what case should be applied to text string: |
- UPPERCASE - all text characters are changed to uppercase.
- lowercase - all characters are changed to lowercase.
- Title Case - first letter of each word is changed to uppercase, other letters to lowercase.
- Smart Title Case - first letter of each word is capitalized, except for articles and prepositions.
- Sentence case - first letter of the first word in sentence is capitalized.
- rEVERSE cASE - the capitalization of each letter is changed to the opposite (e.g. lowercase letters are capitalized, uppercase letters are uncapitalized).
- RanDOm cASe - capitalization is entirely random.
|Variable Wizard||Use Variable Wizard for advanced input, such as, take parameter from file, associated Trigger or other Action, etc.|