Automation Workshop includes the Tweak Service Action that enables you to create automated workflows that change the startup state for a Windows service (including Kernel/Filesystem drivers).
- Automatically change the startup state for a Windows service after it has been updated.
- Modify a Kernel or File system driver startup state each day, hour, or minute.
- Deactivate the auto-start feature of a service in response to a specific Trigger event or by utilizing an API.
- Service · Select a service or driver and its new startup state.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Tweak Service.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Help at your fingertips…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.