Automation Workshop includes the Service Information Action that obtains information about Windows services, Kernel drivers, and File system drivers using a no-code approach. This allows querying Windows services and their status without writing any programming code.
Service Information also gathers additional service properties, such as its short and long name, the service startup type, and a description of the service.
Features & highlights
- Check the service status and properties of one or multiple Windows services.
- Automate Windows service management with Service related Actions.
- Maintain a comprehensive Windows services and drivers inventory, contributing to better overall system management.
- Check and correct the service startup type after automatic service updates.
- Integrate service and driver information gathering into your existing no-code workflows.
- Create an Excel worksheet or .csv file with service data obtained from Windows Services Manager in an automated manner.
- Service · Provide a Windows service to query its information.
- Options · Set the Action state and custom display name, define automated error workarounds, and enable an option to log only critical errors.
- Dynamic variables & Events of the Service Information.
- Streamline automation processes by connecting Triggers and Actions using Variable Wizard.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.