To fine-tune some specific settings of FTP & Cloud Connection Actions, it is possible to configure additional custom options. All these settings are optional:
|AutoReconnectCount||Set the number of times Automation Workshop tries to restore broken connection to the remote server, without causing Task to fail. Default value is |
|MinTlsVersion||Configure the minimum version of TLS required for SSL requests.|
|MaxTlsVersion||Configure the highest allowed version of TLS. Default value is |
|DebugLogPath||To log every aspect of connection session, provide path to log folder. Each connection session creates 2 files—one for client-server requests, and other for debug & support purposes. Syntax example:|
|TimeDifferenceMinutes||Set remote server time adjustment against UTC time in minutes.|
|TimeDifferenceHours||Time adjustment against UTC time in hours. Use only one of available time adjustment options (either hours or minutes).|
|Proxy||If your connection to the Internet is behind a proxy server, you can additionally configure the proxy connection settings to specify a proxy host, port, username, password, etc.|
- Connect to SFTP
- Connect to FTP
- Connect to WebDAV
- Connect to Amazon S3
- Connect to Google Cloud Storage
- Connect to DigitalOcean Spaces
- To disable auto-reconnect, use
AutoReconnectCountoption with a
- Time difference options are ignored by most SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and DigitalOcean Spaces servers. They already report all timestamps in UTC.
- Automation Workshop supports the latest TLS 1.3 version (and TLS 1.2), as well as older and already deprecated TLS 1.1, 1.0, and SSL 3.0 versions · see SSL and TLS history.
Time difference example…
- Local PC time is
- UTC time is
- FTP server reports incorrect time
- We set
4, so FTP server now reports correct UTC time
07:42AMas it was located in GMT timezone.
Assistance is here…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.